Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Hat Like Daddy's

We found a hat for Joel that's similar to one of Kirk's. Now they are ready to go fishing together!
Kirk went to throw a line in the water while Joel & I went for a walk.
I think Joel wanted to go fishing too!
The hat is super cute, especially because...
...it hides a huge bruise! Now that Joel loves pulling himself up, "Danger" is his middle name...or perhaps it's "My Mother is Ridiculously Frantic and Needs to Stop Gasping." Ha ha. (I'm not exaggerating!)

3 comments:

erin said...

ahhh... the first bruise of many, being that he is a little boy. :)

JoKasta said...

Jenny...Joel's bruise makes me feel a little better about Ava's!! What is it about this age, they are fearless! I gasp almost as much as I breath these days. - Take care! JoKasta

Steve, Anne, Asher & Karis said...

And, it doesn't seem to end for many months!!!! :) Asher's now 22 months and still takes my breath away with his antics on a regular basis.

Anne